A watercolour showing Pollok House by an unknown artist c 1830.
This is one of a series of paintings commissioned by the Maxwell family depicting buildings and views on the Pollok Estate. Pollok House is shown side-on with a white fence separating the house from the parkland. The bird and dog, right, are scraps pasted onto the painting at a later date.
Reproduced with the permission of the National Trust for Scotland
country houses, dogs, fences, landscapes, mansions, parks, Pollok Estate, Pollok House, Pollok Park, robins, scraps, watercolours