Moss Farm c 1830.
Mossfarm Cottage is shown on the 1863 Ordnance Survey map near what are now allotments in Pollok Park, off Dumbreck Road. Another building, named The Moss, is located in Mosspark on Richardson's map of 1795.
This watercolour is one of a series painted by an unknown artist working for the Maxwell family. The paintings showing buildings and scenery on the Maxwell's Pollok Estate.
Reproduced with the permission of the National Trust for Scotland
cottages, farmhouses, farms, landscapes, Moss Farm, Mossfarm Cottage, Pollok Estate, Pollok Park, watercolours