The garage at R Rogerson & Co's works in Scotstoun, 1917.
These two Albion vans were obviously very well cared for. Albion vans were renowned for their reliability and were used by many different businesses, including Harrods.
R Rogerson & Co were joiners with a head office in Mount Street and a joinery works in Scotstoun. They specialised in making prefabricated tropical houses and bungalows for shipment to the colonies, particularly southern Nigeria.
Reference: T84 - 18
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Glasgow Museums
Albion Motor Car Co, bungalows, car mechanics, exports, garages, joiners, joinery works, prefabricated buildings, R Rogerson & Co, vans