Springbank United Presbyterian Church on New City Road (which became the southern end of Maryhill Road) at Well Road (later Trossachs Street), 1875.
Missionaries from Cambridge Street UP were active in the area from 1860 and the church, originally known as Springbank United Presbyterian (Mission) Church, was dedicated in 1867. In 1900 it became a United Free. The congregation terminated in 1925 on uniting with Burnbank, and is now part of Lansdowne Parish.
Reference: Glasgow University Library, Theology SK 100 AIK
Glasgow University Library
Cambridge Street United Presbyterian Church, mission churches, Springbank United Free Church, Springbank United Presbyterian Church