A photograph of a post-Reformation Bible from the High Church at Glasgow Cathedral. It was printed by Robert Barker in 1617 and still had its original clasps, binding and chain in 1908. It was purchased from James Saunderis in 1625.
The illustration is taken from Robert Renwick's Glasgow Memorials (1908).
Reference: Mitchell Library, G 941.435 REN
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
bibles, Glasgow Cathedral, High Church