St Roch's Primary School on Royston Road in Roystonhill, 1970s. The "Wee Roch" was opened in 1907 and a substantial extension was completed in 1934.
Saint Roch (1295-1327) was patron of batchelors, dogs and invalids and was also known as Rollox.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/4/79
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
Roman Catholic primary schools, saints, St Roch's Primary School, swing parks, swings, Wee Roch