A view of the International Exhibition of 1888 in Kelvingrove Park from the hill to the north-east leading up to Park Circus.
The full extent of the Main Building can be seen in the background, with the smoking chimney of the Machinery Section at its western end. The Royal Bungalow is in the foreground, with the Fairy Fountain just behind. The reconstructed Bishop's Palace is on the right, with the Bishop's Palace restaurant beside it.
Reference: Mitchell Library, GC f606.4 (1888)
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
Bishop's Palace, exhibitions, Fairy Fountain, International Exhibition, 1888, Kelvingrove Park, Machinery Section, parks, restaurants, Royal Bungalow