John Ker (1818-1868) was minister of Sydney Place United Presbyterian Church.
Ordained in 1845, Ker became minister of the church in Campbell Street in 1851, seven years before it moved to Sydney Place. In 1858 he took the church's chair of Practical Training but he would not accept the title of Professor.
Reference: Mitchell Library, 920.04BAI
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
ministers, professors, Sydney Place United Presbyterian Church, United Presbyterian Church