A lithograph of The Kelvin Below Partick by David Allan, 1835.
The ruins of Partick Castle are among the trees on the left. The group of buildings centre right are probably the Bishop Mills on Old Dumbarton Road, which were rebuilt in 1839 and again in the 1850s.
Reference: BH14-y1 Kelvin-1
Glasgow University Library Special Collections
Bishop Mills, castles, fishermen, fishing, grain mills, mansions, Partick Castle, River Kelvin, ruins