Three standard hydraulic cranes and one of the two-storey brick cargo sheds at Prince's Dock. Nine hydraulic cranes were installed at the dock in 1895, and thirty-four were added during the following two years. The hydraulic power station was built at the east end of the dock.
Reference: T-CN 19-330
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
cargo sheds, docks, hydraulic cranes, Prince's Dock, warehouses