Titwood Farm c 1830. The farm was in Pollokshields, near the spot at which Shields Road crosses Newark Drive.
This watercolour is one of a series made by an unknown artist working for the Maxwell family. The paintings depict buildings and scenes on the Pollok Estate which was owned by the Maxwells.
Reproduced with the permission of the National Trust for Scotland
cows, farmhouses, farms, landscapes, Pollok Estate, watercolours