Deacons Bank c 1830.
Deacons Bank Farm is in the background, beside the Auldhouse Burn. The farm was situated in what is now Rouken Glen Park, some distance from the area of Glasgow which bears the farm's name.
This watercolour was painted by an unknown artist working for the Maxwell family. It is one of a series which depict buildings and landscapes on the Pollok Estate.
Reproduced with the permission of the National Trust for Scotland
Auldhouse Burn, burns, Deacons Bank Farm, farmhouses, farms, landscapes, parks, Pollok Estate, Rouken Glen Park, watercolours