The Linthaugh c 1830. Linthaugh farm (on the right) stood in the grounds of what is now Lochar Park, by the banks of the White Cart Water. Two boys are climbing a tree (far left).
This watercolour was painted by an unknown artist working for the Maxwell family. It is one of a series depicting buildings and scenery on the Pollok Estate.
Reproduced with the permission of the National Trust for Scotland
boys, children, farmhouses, farms, landscapes, Linthaugh Farm, Lochar Park, parks, Pollok Estate, River Cart, rivers, watercolours, White Cart Water