Haugh farm near Haugh Hill in Pollok c 1830. A man and child are standing in foreground. The farm steading and the outbuildings are in the background.
This watercolour is one of a series made by an unknown artist working for the Maxwell family. The paintings show different buildings and areas on the Pollok Estate which was owned by the Maxwell family.
Reproduced with the permission of the National Trust for Scotland
children, farmhouses, farms, parks, Pollok Estate, Pollok Park, watercolours