A row of shops on Great Eastern Road (now Camlachie Street) c 1900.
The Eastern Medical Hall was at 622 Great Eastern Road, with Armstrong Brothers' butchers' shop and George Horn & Sons' grocery store next door. Some boys are selling newspapers on the street corner.
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Glasgow Museums
Armstrong Brothers, boys, butchers' shops, chemists' shops, children, Eastern Medical Hall, George Horn & Son, grocers' shops, newspapers, pharmacists, shops, streetscenes