Queen's Park Synagogue Hebrew class c 1950s.
Designed by Ninian McWhannell (1860-1939), the synagogue was built in Falloch Road 1924-1926. The building is of red-painted artificial stone and the facade exhibits a combination of architectural styles, with the entrance modelled in a 15th century Venetian style and the outer bays influenced by Italian Romanesque.
The synagogue closed in September 2002.
Reproduced with the permission of the Scottish Jewish Archives Centre
children, Hebrew classes, Jews, pupils, Queen's Park Synagogue, synagogues