Moore, Taggart & Co's staff, c 1913. The foreman, Zechariah Gaya, is fourth from the right in the third row from the front.
Moore, Taggart & Co established their drapery warehouse in Trongate in 1868 and later occupied premises at 18 Albion Street where they manufactured military and railway uniforms.
Reproduced with the permission of the Scottish Jewish Archives Centre
clothing manufacturers, department stores, drapers, foremen, Jews, Moore, Taggart & Co, uniform manufacturers, women