St David's Parish Church in the 1890s, looking east along Ingram Street. Better known as the Ramshorn Kirk, it was built between 1824-1826 on the site of a previous church building at the top of Candleriggs. It is now the University of Strathclyde's Ramshorn Theatre.
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Glasgow Museums
churches, Ramshorn Kirk, Ramshorn Theatre, St David's Church, St David's Parish Church, streetscenes, theatres, University of Strathclyde