The Hunterian Museum in 1835.
This building was designed by William Stark and opened in 1804. It was located in Museum Square, which was part of the University of Glasgow Old College campus in the High Street. The Museum housed the collection of books, manuscripts, coins and other items which had been bequeathed to the University in 1783 by William Hunter.
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Glasgow Museums
children, dogs, domes, Hunterian Museum, museums, Old College, University of Glasgow, women