Early 20th century advertisement for Blacklock & MacArthur.
Blacklock & MacArthur was one of several paint and pigment manufacturers in Glasgow and had a warehouse was in Tradeston Street. It was built in 1888 and extended in 1900. The company's trademark was a stag's head.
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Glasgow Museums
advertisements, Blacklock & MacArthur, Blacklock, McArthur & Co, factories, paint manufacturers, paint merchants, paints, pigments, stags