Panorama view of the site of Queen's Dock, under construction in 1878.
This is a general view of the No 4 contract for the eastern section of the dock, looking east along the north bank of the River Clyde. The dock's new 50 ton crane can be seen on the river to the right.
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Glasgow Museums
construction sites, cranes, docks, Queen's Dock, River Clyde