Clutha No 10 (on the left) approaching paddle steamers at the Broomielaw. She was built by Murray Brothers of Dumbarton and launched in May 1891.
Clutha No 10 was one of a fleet of twelve passenger ferries operated by the Clyde Navigation Trust between 1884 and 1903. They provided a frequent return service from Victoria Bridge in the city centre, stopping at several landings along the river to Whiteinch.
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Glasgow Museums
Clutha No 10, Cluthas, Murray Brothers, paddle steamers, passenger ferries, River Clyde, steamboats