Glasgow Bridge (also known as Jamaica Street Bridge) at night, 1950s. The former clipper the City of Adelaide (renamed the Carrick in 1923) is moored at Custom House Quay. She was presented to the RNVR Club (Scotland) in 1949 and became its headquarters until she was moved to Irvine in 1992.
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Glasgow Museums
bridges, Carrick, City of Adelaide, clippers, Glasgow Bridge, Jamaica Street Bridge, nightscenes, River Clyde, rivers, RNVR, ships, street lighting, streetscenes