Dennistoun United Presbyterian Church in Whitehill Street near Duke Street, 1875.
The church was dedicated in 1870. It became Whitehill United Free in 1900 when a hall and church officer's house were added. The congregation terminated in 1972. The church building was occupied by Dennistoun Blackfriars from 1982 and became Dennistoun Parish Church.
Reference: Glasgow University Library, Theology SK 100 AIK