Ibrox United Presbyterian Church on Paisley Road West, 1875.
A temporary wooden church was opened on this site in 1865 and a congregation formed the following year. This church, designed by Angus Kennedy, replaced the wooden building in 1868 and the new church was enlarged and improved to the designs of Bruce & Hay in 1897.
Ibrox became United Free in 1900 and the congregation terminated in 1978 on uniting with Bellahouston Steven as Ibrox Parish, worshipping at a church in Clifford Street. The building in Paisley Road West was sold to the Admiral Street Methodist congregation to become Ibrox Methodist Church.
Reference: Glasgow University Library, Theology SK 100 AIK
Glasgow University Library
Admiral Street Methodist Church, Bruce & Hay, churches, Ibrox Methodist Church, Ibrox United Free Church, Ibrox United Presbyterian Church