Kent Road United Presbyterian Church, 1875.
The church was designed by Alexander Watt and built in 1865. The congregation became United Free in 1900 and in 1934 united with St Vincent as Kent Road and St Vincent Parish Church, continuing to worship in Kent Road. It was dissolved in 1977 and the building became the headquarters for the International Library Supply division of John Smith & Sons. The premises were converted to luxury flats at the beginning of the 21st century.
Reference: Glasgow University Library, Theology SK 100 AIK
Glasgow University Library
Churches, John Smith & Sons, Kent Road and St Vincent Parish Church, Kent Road United Free Church, Kent Road United Presbyterian Church, luxury flats