Partick East United Presbyterian Church at the foot of Byres Road, 1875.
The Partick East UP congregation was formed in 1863 and met in the Kelvin Street Mission school building. It moved to the hall of the former Dowanhill UP Church at the foot of Byres Road and in 1866 occupied the church building itself. In 1899 the congregation moved again, to a new building in nearby Lawrence Street.
Reference: Glasgow University Library, Theology SK 100 AIK