Maryhill United Presbyterian Church on Maryhill Road in Wyndford, at the Forth and Clyde canal bridge, 1875.
The Maryhill UP congregation was formed in 1855 and this church was built in 1871. The building was extensively remodelled to the plans of Alexander Petrie in 1894 but it remained, in the words of The Buildings of Scotland: Glasgow, "thoroughly undistinguished." In 1900 it became Garbraid United Free Church.
Reference: Glasgow University Library, Theology SK 100 AIK
Glasgow University Library
churches, Gairbraid Parish Church, Gairbraid United Free Church, Maryhill United Presbyterian Church