Sandyford United Presbyterian Church in Breadalbane Street in Anderston, 1875.
The church opened in 1873 and in 1900 became United Free. In 1913 the congregation moved to a new building in Novar Drive and became Hyndland United Free. The Breadalbane Street building was then occupied by the Highlanders' Memorial UF congregation until 1916, and subsequently demolished.
Reference: Glasgow University Library, Theology SK 100 AIK