Burnbank United Presbyterian Church in Carrington Street near Great Western Road, 1875.
The congregation originated in a church mission to Cowcaddens that met in the Merchants' Hall in Stewart Street. A new church was built for the congregation in City Road in 1858, and in 1872 it moved again to this building in Carrington Street and named Burnbank UP. It became Burnbank United Free and in 1925 united with Springbank UF. The church building was occupied by the Carrington Community Centre and the hall by the UK Islamic Mission.
Reference: Glasgow University Library, Theology SK 100 AIK
Glasgow University Library
Burnbank United Free Church, Burnbank United Presbyterian Church, Carrington Community Centre, churches, UK Islamic Mission