Erskine United Presbyterian Church, 1875.
The Erskine United Secession congregation was founded in 1821 and worshipped in The Tabernacle in Jamaica Street and then in a church in Nicholson Street in Laurieston. In 1842 they erected this church in South Portland Street, designed by John Baird. The congregation terminated in 1947 on uniting with Rose Street as Erskine Rose. The church building was converted to serve as a warehouse.
Reference: Glasgow University Library, Theology SK 100 AIK
Glasgow University Library
churches, Erskine United Free Church, Erskine United Presbyterian Church, Erskine United Secession Church, warehouses