Greenhead United Presbyterian Church in John Street, Bridgeton, 1875.
The Greenhead Relief Church was built in 1806 and underwent extensive renovations and alterations in 1858. In 1900 it became Greenhead United Free Church. The hall was rebuilt in 1928, but in 1937 it was declared to be in a precarious condition and it was subsequently demolished. The congregation terminated in 1937 on uniting with Greenhead West as Greenhead, and became part of Calton New Parish Church.
Reference: Glasgow University Library, Theology SK 100 AIK
Glasgow University Library
churches, Greenhead Relief Church, Greenhead United Free Church of Scotland, Greenhead United Presbyterian Church