The University of Glasgow's Dalrymple Hall of Residence, 22 Belhaven Terrace West, 1978.
In the 1960s five houses at the west end of Belhaven Terrace were converted to a hall of residence under the direction of the architect W R N Ramsay, who also designed Queen Margaret and Maclay Halls of Residence. Named the Dalrymple Hall of Residence, it opened in 1965. An extension dining hall was built at the rear.
Belhaven Terrace West was designed by the architect James Thomson (1835-1905) and built 1870-1874.
Reference: Glasgow University Archive Services, PHU33/1
University of Glasgow
Dalrymple Hall of Residence, student accommodation, student halls of residence, terraces, University of Glasgow buildings