Tennis courts on Gilmorehill, University of Glasgow, 1956.
The tennis courts were to the south west of Gilmorehill, where the Davidson Building was erected in 1963. The Gilbert Scott Building's tower and spire are in the background, and the Principal's Lodging and the end houses of Professors' Square are on the left. The smaller spire on the left belongs to the University Chapel. In the far distance, right, is Park Circus and the towers of Trinity College and Park Church.
Reference: Glasgow University Archive Services, PHU1/74
University of Glasgow
churches, Davidson Building, Gilbert Scott building, Glasgow Free Church College, Kelvingrove Park, Park Church, parks, Principal's Lodging, spires, tennis courts, towers, Trinity College, University Chapel, University of Glasgow buildings