Natural Philosophy laboratory at the University of Glasgow c 1959.
An extension was added to the Natural Philosophy Building in the 1950s, included new teaching laboratories. The one depicted in the picture is sparsely furnished with desks around the wall and a variety of scientific instruments laid out. Scaffolding can be seen through the windows, indicating that building had not been completed.
Reference: Glasgow University Archive Services, PHU20/15
University of Glasgow
classrooms, Kelvin Building, laboratories, Natural Philosophy Building, physics, University of Glasgow buildings