The auditorium in the Park Theatre on Woodside Terrace, Charing Cross. The 120-seat theatre was founded by John Stewart and opened in 1941. Scottish actors such as John Cairney and Duncan Macrae appeared there. It closed in 1949 but John Stewart went on to found the Pitlochry Festival Theatre in 1951.
Reference: STA Hl 10/31 (c)
Glasgow University Library, Special Collections
auditoria, auditoriums, Park Theatre, Pitlochry Festival Theatre, theatres