The entrance hall of the Park Theatre at Charing Cross.
The Park Theatre opened in 1940 in Woodside Terrace. Seating only 106 patrons, it had a good claim to the title of Glasgow's smallest theatre. Sadly, it had no such claim to longevity - it closed in 1949.
Reference: STA Hl 10/31 (b)
Glasgow University Library, Special Collections
entrances, Park Theatre, theatres