Kelvinbank House, from a drawing by Andrew Macgeorge, 1866.
The mansion stood west of Sauchiehall Street (which ended at Kelvingrove Street) and to the east of modern-day Gray Street. In 1795 it was owned by John Wilson, and the house is marked in his name in Thomas Richardson's map of Glasgow and district, 1795.
Reference: Sp Coll Mu Add. q17
Glasgow University Library, Special Collections
country houses, Kelvinbank House, mansions