Allan & Ferguson's views (1843) of St Andrew's Chapel (which became St Andrew's Cathedral in 1889), the Asylum for the Blind in Castle Street and the Royal Bank of Scotland in Royal Exchange Square.
The Asylum for the Blind was founded in 1804 by John Leitch. The Castle Street building was erected in 1828 and was rebuilt in 1883.
Reference: Sp Coll Bh12-y.14
Glasgow University Library, Special Collections
Asylum for the Blind, banks, Blind Asylum, chapels, churches, Roman Catholic cathedrals, Roman Catholic chapels, Roman Catholic churches, Royal Bank of Scotland, St Andrew' Cathedral, St Andrew's Cathedral, St Andrew's Chapel