Edwin Law’s drawing of The Lion and Unicorn Staircase in the Outer Court of the University of Glasgow's Old College.
The staircase was built in the 1690s. The University of Glasgow removed to Gilmorehill in the city's West End in 1870 and the staircase was rebuilt in Professors' Square two years later.
Reference: Glasgow University Library Special Collections, e189
Glasgow University Library, Special Collections
courtyards, etchings, Lion and Unicorn Staircase, Old College, Outer Court, Professors' Square, quadrangles, staircases, University of Glasgow