Bridge across the River Clyde at Dalmarnock, 1827.
This wooden bridge was erected in 1821 to connect Rutherglen and Dalmarnock. It was replaced by a new timber bridge in 1841 and in 1891 by Dalmarnock Bridge, designed by the engineers Crouch & Hogg.
Reference: Glasgow University Library, MS Murray 636
Glasgow University Library, Special Collections
bridges, Crouch & Hogg, Dalmarnock Bridge, wooden bridges