A postcard showing the Kildrostan Buildings (left) in Pollokshields, as they would have appeared before 1906 when tramlines were laid along Nithsdale Road.
The view is from the south east, and shows Nithsdale Road stretching away into the distance and Glencairn Drive leading off to the left. The steeple in the centre right of the image belongs to Pollokshields West Free Church, at the junction of Nithsdale Road and Shields Road.
Reference: TD 1586/11
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
Kildrostan Buildings, McKissack & Rowan, Pollokshields West Free Church, postcards, streetscenes, tenements