A postcard view looking north along Kenmure Street in Pollokshields in 1906.
The photograph was taken from the point at which Leslie Street crosses Kenmure Street and shows Albert Cross in the middle distance, with shops on each corner. Kenmure Street was named after Kenmure House, the birthplace of Sir William Stirling Maxwell.
Reference: TD 1586/9
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
Kenmure House, postcards, shops, streetscenes, tenements