Hawthorn Primary School on Bardowie Street in Hamiltonhill.
The wood-framed East Keppoch Public School was built on the site in 1935. It was replaced in 1963 with Hawthorn Primary, which could accommodate 571 pupils. The new school had been demolished by 2004.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/8/170
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
East Keppoch Public School, Hawthorn Primary School, primary schools