St Bartholomew's Primary School on Cavin Road in Braeside in Castlemilk, 1970s. The school was built in 1956 and is due for demolition in 2004 to make way for a new school building. The new school will also take pupils from St Julie's Primary School in Croftfoot Road.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/8/168
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
Roman Catholic primary schools, St Bartholomew's Primary School, St Julie's Primary School