Finnieston Secondary School on Stobcross Street at the beginning of the 1970s.
This building was erected in 1902 by the Glasgow School Board as Finnieston Public School. It became Finnieston Junior Secondary in 1949 but it was vacated in January 1971 and demolished to make way for the Clydeside Expressway.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/8/161
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning