Shields Road Primary School in Kingston, early 1970s.
Shields Road Public School was built by the Glasgow School Board in 1883 and became a Primary School in 1949. It was amalgamated with Scotland Street School in 1958 and by 1964 it had become an Occupational Centre.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/8/158
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning