Rosevale Street Public School was built by the Govan Parish School Board in 1874. It became a primary school in 1949 but stood empty from 1961 until 1972. It became a day centre for children with special needs, a purpose which it still serves in 2004.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/8/150
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning