Ballater Occupational Centre on Florence Street in the Gorbals, early 1970s.
Camden Street Public School was built in 1883 and in 1949 it became Camden Street Primary School. In 1966 the staff and pupils moved to Blackfriars Primary School in Hutcheson Square and the Florence Street building became Ballater Occupational Centre.
In 1968 Blackfriars Primary School moved to new buildings on Cumberland Street where it remains in 2004.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/7/142
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning