Campbellfield Occupational Centre on Campbellfield Street in Bridgeton.
Campbellfield Public School was designed by Alexander Petrie and built in 1878 to accommodate up to 876 pupils. It became an occupational centre in 1959. In 1972, shortly after this photograph was taken, the centre moved to premises on Carntynehall Road in Carntyne and the area between Soho Street and Rowchester Street (which included Campbellfield Road) was cleared to make way for the new St Mungo's Academy building.
Reference: D-ED 5/29/7/139
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning